Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português

Saturday, November 20, 2004

 

Read My Blog in Five Languages

Today I added links at the beginning of each article that enables the reader to choose one of five languages (Spanish, German, Italian, Portugese and French).A reader can select his or her preferred language by simply clicking on the appropriate link, and the article will be translated into that language. Nuances of meaning will change in translation, but the gist of my article will be clear. It won't translate audio readings however. Try it, international readers, and let me know what you think by leaving a comment. More blog fun!!

Comments:
Yes, it does the job somehow :) But I couldnĀ“t stop laughing with the translation!
 
Ha Ha. I agree Milan. A computerized translation is a poor substitute, but perhaps those that speak no English will understand the gist of my meanings. Probably better than nothing at all. Perhaps a great comedy routine could be written on this subject. Might write one myself. Thanks for your comments.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?